South Park Quote

tonksy

i couldn't pick my favorite color and number...i'm so fickle...i played around with it for awhile between my 2 favorite numbers and 3 favorite colors and got bored...:shrug:

Oz

tonks said:
i couldn't pick my favorite color and number...i'm so fickle...i played around with it for awhile between my 2 favorite numbers and 3 favorite colors and got bored...:shrug:

:lol2:

wtf tonks? :D

I wouldn't like to see yer making up yer mind in the grocery store......must take yer forever! :lloyd:

Camelyn

"Don't do drugs kids. There is a time and place for everything. It's called college." - Chef

Man. That's like, so deep, you know? :hippy:

tonksy

Oz said:
:lol2:

wtf tonks? :D

I wouldn't like to see yer making up yer mind in the grocery store......must take yer forever! :lloyd:
naw...it's just that i nebver really picked a favorite number and color...a can of soup is a can of soup :shrug:

freako104

I am shocked and perterbed by this

Ten dollar! Eight dollar! You give me eight dollar, soldier boy! Sucky, sucky, five dollar!" (as Ming Lee) - Cartman

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
”Cartman there's and 80-foot satellite dish sticking out of your ass!"- Stan

Vortex

AlladinSane said:
Heya Vortex honey! Didn't you get the e-mail I sent you?
Don't think so :(
I've changed my email addy quite recently though... : "Melraad" put a little "@" after that, and send it off to "hotmail" .... trying to beat those damn robots :p ... dunno if it'll ever work though

Mirlyn

"Ok....umm....well my superpower is to have any power I want"

Tonights episode twas great. :D