SPACKTARD

unclehobart said:
sbcanada was a teenager from Canada, born and half raised South African, uber self-righteuos, uber smug, uber abrasive, so over the right wing fence as to be in orbit that used to haunt these parts 18-24 months ago. He was one of the select few to earn a banning. His story is a long one.

You're creating a single huge monster from whence two mini-monsters exist.

LL was the African-Canadian uberconservative.

SB was just a Canadian wanna be essfour.

unfathomably, he isn't...so we should be careful with this whole Betelgeus thing.

Gonz said:
You're creating a single huge monster from whence two mini-monsters exist.

LL was the African-Canadian uberconservative.

SB was just a Canadian wanna be essfour.
my bad. Its almost too far in the past to remember.

silly kids: sb, altron

snotty teens: lastlegionary

snotty adults: ;) too many to list

Luis G said:
Because curiosity killed the cat ;)

Once upon a time my mom and me were sitting on the back porch. The maintenance crew set a trap to catch a stray cat, with a can of tuna fish in it! Here comes a cat walking by, I said, that cat will never fall for this. Mom said, OH YES, "curiousity killed the cat". Come to find out the freakin cat walked in the trap, the swing door closed behind it and it was stuck in there for 1 1/2 days, (it was the weekend, maintenance didnt come in till monday) I had to listen and watch a cat moewing and moaning and hanging from the top of cage for that long. I surely wasnt going to let it out. Why I watched it for that long is beyond me, guess my curiousity got me??!!?? :lloyd:

Abooja, I was rummaging through the old Lunatic Lounge threads and found this old thread: http://www.otcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505

sbcanada used to be a mod and had his mod-ship taken away. On the second page, Mufu added a line to his own post which made it look like it was edited by sbcanada (just like I did in my first post). For some reason, you can't see the actual edit line, you can only see the brackets at the bottom of the post. But any post that has the brackets at the bottom or weird characters had the "edited by sbcanada" in there. He fell for it and we had some fun at his expense. You also must consider that I'm pretty sure CoffePotUnit was an alt of sbcanada and ol' man was an alt of another troll that we call "essfour".

Before anyone says that we're mean to say what we said to him, you don't know what kind of grief he gave the members and particularly the mods/admins. We were just giving back. ;)

If you recall, he was sooooooo look at me look at all my posts I'm the best member, so yeah, it was! :laugh:

I remember him, he used to post at HWC too.

I think I remember him posting here once asking if he should stay or go. (I assume trying to dig up some sympathy) I believe the general response was something along the lines of "go".

;)

Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An’ if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know

:band:

Back