*Speechless*

On the other side of the coin ...

SOURCE

Bogus condoms a Trojan horse

BY KERRY BURKE and DAVE GOLDINER
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Wednesday, May 30th 2007, 4:00 AM

It is one of the strangest cases of buyer beware - fake Trojan Magnum condoms are flooding bodegas in Harlem.

The counterfeit condoms have been sold for weeks at corner delis and groceries, even though the condom-maker has tried to stamp out the practice.

The packaging looks identical to the real thing, but the imitations come in flimsy plastic wrap instead of the sturdier aluminum foil that surrounds authentic Magnums.

The fakes are smaller than the real thing and have a sweet perfume smell that the originals don't.

"It's not right, but what can you do about it?" said Badu Sall, 22, of Harlem. "When you need condoms quick, you buy them where you can."

The Daily News had no trouble finding the apparently bogus rubbers in several delis uptown.

"I use that brand. It's crazy," said Fotupapa Lo, 34, a barber from Harlem. "The ones I use are not that small - and they don't smell funny."

The manufacturer said it has moved aggressively to prevent stores from selling counterfeit rubbers and to buy from reputable suppliers.

"We urge consumers to buy Magnum brand condoms from trusted retailers," parent company Church & Dwight said in a statement released yesterday. "We cannot vouch for the safety and efficacy of counterfeit products."

Bodega owner Sallah Alqublani insisted he cleared all the fake condoms off his shelves after being notified by the maker of Trojans.

Still, the condoms he sold at the Star Deli on W. 116th St. yesterday showed telltale signs of being phonies.

"I had no idea," Alqublani, 31, said. "We took everything down and bought new stuff."

[email protected]

After having seen a demonstration of the 'stretchiness of the latex used' in the manufacture of condoms - I've come to believe that the 'Large' and 'Extra Large' condom types are nothing more than marketing ploys.

The demonstration involved a young lady taking a regular condom and stretching it to the point where it could cover both her fists and forearms together past her elbows.

Her line after the demonstration was something along the lines of "That's a regular condom...If you need a 'large' or 'extra large' condom for your equipment, I don't want to know you..much less fuck you."

Kinda drove the point home, eh.

And how many weekends did you sit at home in a funk over a broken rubber?

But then ... aren't you one sixth indian? I seem to recall you introducing yourself that way.

the story about condoms being too big for Indian men is old... I've seen it pop up from time to time over the years.

Met a chick at a party... a friend of the host... she LOVED dating Asian guys, especially Japanese men, because they had small penises.

Maybe they did other things to compensate... :la:

well that's new.

most ladies, upon faced with a pencil dick, tend to utter something like...

"let's just be friends."

maybe the chick at the party likes it in the ass, and the small dick hurts less?

well that's new.

most ladies, upon faced with a pencil dick, tend to utter something like...

"let's just be friends."

maybe the chick at the party likes it in the ass, and the small dick hurts less?
Pretty sure that's the case. I don't know any other reason to want a small dick. But this makes me wonder if Indians have small dicks also. Hmmmmm....

I find this entire discussion of ethnic-related penis size extremely offensive.

Asians, Indians...... *handonhip

I mean, really.

Back