Spirit ...

HERE I AM! :) I pop in, read.. if it's not about me... screw it, I leave.

HA! Kidding.... I sit and try to think of something to say, but by the end of the day I am a bowl of jell-o pudding...

mmm... pudding....

and now here I sit yakkin' it up with LL and I saw this - you are A DOLL, Na!~!

So.. ya... I'm here :) Spying... waiting for a thread about nudity and posting nudes... you know.. the usual.

hehehe ... so, if I post nekid all the time and say that I'm posting nekid, then you'll come around more often? :D

I know how it is with the kids and the end of a long working day and everything girl ... wish I could say it gets easier as they get older, but it doesn't :D

damnit - now I want pudding ...

LL - yeah... kinda immature, huh? :nuts3:

Luis - Old enough to know better than to tell you! :anon:

Unc - umm... yeah.. you secret keeper :) Thank you :D

psycho/shadow/ip - I have a picture *some*where on this thing - some photo - room- gallery- thing, I don't know... ask Unc or my little fury-cutie, then you can derive a basic idea of what age you think I am from that, subtract about 10 years and you'll be good to go! :D

NA!! "if you post it they will come.." Okay, I know, that *could* sound dirty, but I was reminded of a baseball movie... Me? Dirty??? no way. :eek5: Yeah.. get home, make dinner, do the bath thing, the story thing, the cuddle thing... then wake up having fallen asleep in one of the kids beds with a book on your face... then out of sheer stubbornness and the desire to have "alone time" going to watch tv to find yourself waking up at 2 am and going to bed, finally. And then as you roll over, your alarm goes off.

*sigh*

Kinda cool, though.

holy shit, fury - you gotta stop humpin' my leg if you think I'm 15!

:D

edited to save you from a bastichess title - Luis G ;)[/siz]

LastLegionary said:
Spirit said:
holy shit, fury - you gotta stop humpin' my leg if you think I'm 15!

:D
Now I'm jealous Spirit... :(

You'll always be my baby, baby! ;)

Luis - depends... do you have stamina?? :D

fury - courtesy hump for brow usage.

Back