SPRING whooo

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
and some other shit that i don't know what is yet.

Any of it look like this?

male%20cannabis%20plant%20picture.jpg

BlurOfSerenity

my houseplants are all thriving pretty well... i inhereted a catnip sprig i am trying to root in water... might not work, but worth a shot. i need to repot one of my snake plants soon because one of the leaf-cluster things is falling over and i need to stand it back up and put more soil around it... what is it with snake plants seeming to lose their soil?
my pitcher plant (sarracenia) is doing beautifully... it's very healthy. i'm impressed at myself for keeping it going for as long as i have (though just under 2 months, so far! lol!). my tiny ficus, which i bought at the same time i bought the pitcher plant, is doing well now too. i've had to bring it back from the brink of death a few times, but now i've grown more accustomed to its needs and it's been doing better.
one of my syngoniums is near the window and its leaves are getting pretty big, which makes me want to move my other one near the window too, but there's no room for it there :(

Mare

Our autumn must be like your spring, our winter like your spring, our spring like your hell and our summer too.

Green plants all year long.

Ditto, we've had flowers for awhile, I do miss the cherry blossoms and the wild lilacs very much!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Tonks: Which one is your house? I've seen so many pics of it (mostly before your time, was rather bland I must say) being able to place it on a lot would be cool, and to see where all the neighbourhood kids damage the grass on halloween :D

Ash: I got a clipping of a plant from work that I am trying to get to root. They're super resiliant plants so if it works I might actually beable to keep it alive. I forget what they're called now, I'll look tomorrow.

2minkey

bootlicker
no guys, i have not noticed any dope growing in my yard. sorry to disappoint.

in other news, though, i learned a couple months ago that a friend's mom actually slept with... *ug*... none other than wavy gravy. he ain't proud.

new2.jpg

tonksy

Yup...the one in the middle. That pic was taken in the dead of winter so everything looks lifeless. I'd love to give you that angle in the spring but....well, I can't.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
And now for the downside of spring.

I'm mowin'. Peacefully. Ain't botherin' a soul. Round the corner of the house...the one with the door that goes into the crawlspace below...

SNAKE!!!!!! :eek5:

I actually tried to run over the fucker with the mower, but he was too quick. At least two feet long, which is 23 1/2 inches too damn long. I got off the mower to have a glance around, and the hellion came at me. Laughing. Oh it's on pal.

Agenda item one for tomorrow: Call a fuggin exterminator. Annhialate with extreme prejudice. Maybe I can get me some boots.

STFU Gonz.

catocom

And now for the downside of spring.

I'm mowin'. Peacefully. Ain't botherin' a soul. Round the corner of the house...the one with the door that goes into the crawlspace below...

SNAKE!!!!!! :eek5:

I actually tried to run over the fucker with the mower, but he was too quick. At least two feet long, which is 23 1/2 inches too damn long. I got off the mower to have a glance around, and the hellion came at me. Laughing. Oh it's on pal.

Agenda item one for tomorrow: Call a fuggin exterminator. Annhialate with extreme prejudice. Maybe I can get me some boots.

STFU Gonz.

knock on wood, I ain't seen one yet.
I'm keeping the wildcats fed though too.

Rabies all around here.
I don't go far without something with gunpowder in it.

oh and my weed/brush cuttin trimmer has been givin me hell.
Damn thing won't adjust out right.
I gotta check the reed valve next.

The kids got out there with 2 smaller trimmers and cut some spots though.