Squiggy

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
What's going on with the boys and their CD? Are they living the good life of drugs, women, and rock and roll yet?

They are finally playing 3 nights a week at a bar/restaurant. I've yet to get my hands on their final mix. But they do have it. Its been soooo nice not getting blasted by the music every day. Their equipment stays at the bar because they play every other day. The oldest still has a guitar, amp, and mics here so he plugs in now and then. But even thats ok because he does the stuff I think hes best at....his own stuff and floydd, bowie, beatles....mostly ballads. :D

Squiggy, I didn't know your boys had a band. Three nights a week is a pretty good gig. I always thought the main point of the whole exercise was to keep playing out. I don't recommend the business to anyone, but I had fun (and when I'm being honest with myself, I really miss it). Rock on!

Did a bit of snooping....:worm: They started putting together a webpage. So far all thats loaded is the music. Its WM format....Sorry but they went with Angelfire....:eek5: Told you they were idiots. :D

Rizzo

Back