St. Patricks Day

I'm Irish on my father's side (obviously, since my mom is full Hawaiian :D) ... I don't know the first thing about my Irish heritage except that our original name was "O'Garmon" and at some point, my forefathers were made to take out the "O" because of some shameful religious act :shrug:

unclehobart said:
Apparently you get the O taken off if your women start to score the big O outside of wedlock.

For really and for truly? Wow, nalani, I would've sooooo partied with your ancestors too :headbang:

:D @ unc

actually, PT, as I understand it, the O' is for "son of" and Mac is for "grandson of" or something like that ... I really need to study my heritage ...

kuulani said:
unclehobart said:
Apparently you get the O taken off if your women start to score the big O outside of wedlock.

For really and for truly? Wow, nalani, I would've sooooo partied with your ancestors too :headbang:

hehehehe ... you know, if PT is right and you have to add the O for shameful acts, then one would expect my last name to be O'O'O'O'O'O'O'O'O'O'O'O'O'Garmon :D

That's what my old English teacher told me, Mrs. O'Connell. I don't think she was just bullshittin us, but she may have been.:D

1/8th Irish here. :headbang:

Pints%20of%20Guinness.jpg

There's me in the background, lookin' like a right twat.

An Irishman is never drunk so long as he can hold a drink in one hand, the ground in the other, and not fall off the face of the earth. :beerdrnk: :beerdrnk: :beerdrnk:

no but its true, i am irish, the city i live in has the most irish ppl in the country

i'm 1/8 irish, too!! because my mom's a quarter irish. i believe that i'm german all the rest of the way.

i wore my green celtic shirt today, some faery accessories.... i was GOING to wear my dad's rainbow suspenders, but i decided against that, because i didnt want to tuck in my shirrt.
but the night is still young... *puts them on*:headbang:

Irish on my dad's side here. To celebrate I had *a beer* and fell asleep, lol.

Oh, I played some shitty folk music too but that just got annoying after a couple of bars...

Back