Stehpen King The Dark Tower

PuterTutor said:
Everythings Eventual, a newer collection of short stories came out last year. Another that I would recommend highly, but probably not a good idea for bedtime stories.

I liked all the stories in that book.. 3 in particular... the title story "Everything's Eventual".. "That Feeling, You Can Only Say What It Is In French".. and "LT's Theory Of Pets".. I thought LT's theory of pets was very funny...

I had already listened to 3 of the stories that were published in EE on the audio book "Blood & Smoke".. it has "Lunch at the Gotham Cafe", "1408", and "In the Deathroom" on it all read by King himself.. fun to listen to.. "Riding the Bullet" was of course an e-book previously.. and all the other stories were previously published in either magazines or newspapers or other sources.. I think this was his way of letting his readers have his harder to find work before retiring..

Re: Stephen King The Dark Tower

MrBishop said:
Another piece from King that I love, but no one ever talks about is "The Long Walk"
It was short story which I think is part of the Four Past Midnight series.

It was included in "The Bachman Books".. it was previously published under the Richard Bachman pseudonym.. :)

Back