Still frightened by a toaster.

Scanty

I was just innocently making a cup of tea, when BANG! My toast just pops up suddenly and scares the be-jesus out of me!
It always does this!

Here's an interesting question:

How many of you have, like me, suffered an unecessary fright by a kitchen appliance?
If you have, and you would like to find out ways of preventing such occurances, please call: 0000 000 000000 0000 00 00 00000 00 00 00 003
And the WWPCHNKA (World Wide Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Humans by Nasty Kitchen Appliances) will try their best to help.

Think.

Don't waste time.

Stop this happening before it stops you... happening...

- Sleepy Scanty

p.s. :spam3:

Ummmmm I'm afraid of the saran wrap dispenser we have mounted under our cabinets. I always cut myself on the blade!

Scanty said:
I was just innocently making a cup of tea, when BANG! My toast just pops up suddenly and scares the be-jesus out of me!
It always does this!

Here's an interesting question:

How many of you have, like me, suffered an unecessary fright by a kitchen appliance?
If you have, and you would like to find out ways of preventing such occurances, please call: 0000 000 000000 0000 00 00 00000 00 00 00 003
And the WWPCHNKA (World Wide Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Humans by Nasty Kitchen Appliances) will try their best to help.

Think.

Don't waste time.

Stop this happening before it stops you... happening...

- Sleepy Scanty

p.s. :spam3:

It's because the bread we buy is too light.

Need to buy heavier bread...

Scanty said:
It always does this!

has happened to me.......and several times......

Yeah, same here, those slices flew like 1 meter out of the damned thing....

Never buy an old toaster! :D

insert penis here said:
It's because the bread we buy is too light.

Need to buy heavier bread...

...and it's too sharp. Could kill someone one day. We need heavier, blunter bread.

Yes, I think we need to start making people aware of the dangers of sharp, light bread. Before this problem gets out of hand.

*loads his toaster-gun with some sharp, light bread (with BUTTER on it! :eek: ) and starts nailing people with the popping toast* :headbang:

Back