Stingray stung me

How is that an insult? Are you a liberal or aren't you?

You can call me a liberal if you want and I won't take any offense.

The quote was

Prof... the other guy was a bay-area liberal, not an LA liberal... the bay area ones are even worse.

That clearly implies I'm "bad" and the other ones are "even worse". That's an insult and it's not the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd one from this guy.

Well, They are not liberals so of course they're going to think your "bad"...besides it's just some cross political stance ribbing. You really shouldn't take it so rough. And at any rate, Inky was sort of defending you to Prof. He was stating that you are not Flavio :shrug:

tonksy said:
Well, They are not liberals so of course they're going to think your "bad"...besides it's just some cross political stance ribbing. You really shouldn't take it so rough. And at any rate, Inky was sort of defending you to Prof. He was stating that you are not Flavio :shrug:

Ok fine. Although, I think you're looking at it as an isolated thing when it's actually a habit.

Well, yeah. You're the token liberal. That doesn't mean they don't want you around.
Prof is a very gruff individual, you just have to learn how to take him. Inky, on the other hand is usually quite easy to get along with. I don't get why you guys continuously butt heads beyond a difference in political views.

i'm a liberal in some aspects too!! when it comes to relationships, etc, i'm quite liberal. but when it comes to government and economics i'm quite conservative. i think they have a name for that, but i can't remember what someone told me....

the point is, isn't the whole point of this place to state your opinion? if you don't like it, leave. no one's keeping you here.

I'm a liberal too! I'm liberal with the sour cream on my baked potato as well as liberal with the use of ammo in making a burglar turn into a mushy mist!

Yes. Good front line sour cream is nothing more than cream and a starter culture. Low grade sour creams would have mono and diglycerides... which are corn.

I would like to just point out I haven't slept in 22hrs :trippy:

Oh look, an opportunity to use my favorite health care quote (as stolen from my lovely wife), "Are you alert and oriented?" :D

Heh, she just said that she frequently looks at me and wonders whether I think I am.

Oh look, an opportunity to use my favorite health care quote (as stolen from my lovely wife), "Are you alert and oriented?" :D

Heh, she just said that she frequently looks at me and wonders whether I think I am.

Have you even read my last couple of post :retard3:

Rob is allergic to corn, soy, and peanuts. Also cats and a mild allergy to hop...both he vehemently ignores.

That's too bad, that's hard stuff to avoid. Must make eating in restaraunts like playing Russian Roulette.

Back