Stoopid pro wrestling question

I used to watch the WWF in the mid- and sort-of-late-1990s... in the days when Owen Hart was still alive, Bret Hart had a career, Kane wasn't around, HHH was still known as Hunter Hearst-Helmsley, when Yokozuna was still around, when Foley introduced us all to Dude Love... that era... back when it was still known as the WWF.

rrfield said:
yeah, wtf is the deal with WWE? Where did the F go?
The World Wildlife Foundation already owned it. Of course, since they don't watch wrestling, it took a while to figure out.

Every time I see the title of this thread I think, "Are there really any intelligent pro wrestling questions?"

If the Undertaker and The Rock are wrestling and the Undertaker, who at 300 lbs outweighs The Rock by 35 lbs, has the Rock by the waist, how much force is needed to lift The Rock into the air for the famous finishing move - The Tombstone Piledriver?

tonksy said:
If the Undertaker and The Rock are wrestling and the Undertaker, who at 300 lbs outweighs The Rock by 35 lbs, has the Rock by the waist, how much force is needed to lift The Rock into the air for the famous finishing move - The Tombstone Piledriver?

thats math question. i dont do math on the weekend.

The thing about pro wrestling is that although it's scripted, the amount of physical conditioning required of the athletes is astounding.

Back