Stoopid round brushes!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I was trapped into using a round brush today on my shoulder length bangs. And it got stuck there!!! Paul had to spend over an hour making me wanna cry pulling hairs out of it one by one. Then he had to cut some of it off. :(

I HATE round brushes! :grumpy:

The hair looks good tho :D

Leslie said:
I was trapped into using a round brush today on my shoulder length bangs. And it got stuck there!!! Paul had to spend over an hour making me wanna cry pulling hairs out of it one by one. Then he had to cut some of it off. :(

I HATE round brushes! :grumpy:

The hair looks good tho :D

You know how hard it is not to insert an obvious sexual innuendo in there, right. :D

Round brushed can be difficult at times, but it's a matter of using them properly. I use one on a daily basis, and in my life i've only had it happen twice or three times.

Y'know, most of the brushes at home are round ones (about 2.5"dia) and V2.0 has nearly ass length, fine straight hair. And that's never been a problem.

unclehobart said:
Any curly-banged photos forthcoming?
nooooooooope! There will be no curly bangs, there is no round brush in the house.

I have some evening out work to do today, that's for sure.

Professur said:
Y'know, most of the brushes at home are round ones (about 2.5"dia) and V2.0 has nearly ass length, fine straight hair. And that's never been a problem.

Fine hair I think would be harder to get stuck than thick...my problem usually comes in when I try to brush the under side cause the brush doesn't reach all the way through my hair...it's to thick...

Nixy said:
Fine hair I think would be harder to get stuck than thick...my problem usually comes in when I try to brush the under side cause the brush doesn't reach all the way through my hair...it's to thick...

Actually, it's the other way around. Fine hair gets tangled in brushed a lot faster than thickhair. It's a matter of knowing how to use them properly.

The centre was the size of a toilet roll tube? you managed to tangle your bangs???

I think you did take a class in using those brushes. The wrong one

Professur said:
I wasn't aware there was such a learning curve involved ....

If you don't use them often, and don't put the hair around the brush properly, it tends to get tangled.

Back