Stoopid round brushes!

Professur said:
The centre was the size of a toilet roll tube? you managed to tangle your bangs???

I think you did take a class in using those brushes. The wrong one
bangs as in the hair in front of my head that is shoulder length.

I thought that the hair in the front was only called bangs when it was cut to stay square above the eyes, and not brushed to the sides.

Professur said:
I thought that the hair in the front was only called bangs when it was cut to stay square above the eyes, and not brushed to the sides.

My mom being a hairdressed and all, yes, bangs are usually the hair that is cut shorter in the front. It doesn't necessarily have to be on the forehead though, it can be brushed to the side.

Not really.

With whats permissable today, everythings cool. Just don't look back over your shoulder towards the city. You might turn to salt.

unclehobart said:
Hey now... its Les were talking about. Thats normal. Asking Paul to tuck it behind his ears would be perverted.
me tucking it behind her ears would be all wrong...right?

paul_valaru said:
me tucking it behind her ears would be all wrong...right?

Just don't stick it in her ear. Chicks just don't find "Fucking with their minds" funny, and they make you q-tip out all the jizz.

:barf:

It's all his fault. Him. And the woman. But they did not care. They're totally indifferent. All they do is mock me, just like they did the fat fellow. All the time. Mocking, mocking, mocking, mocking, mocking. All the time!

Leslie said:
It's all his fault. Him. And the woman. But they did not care. They're totally indifferent. All they do is mock me, just like they did the fat fellow. All the time. Mocking, mocking, mocking, mocking, mocking. All the time!

he's a very very bad man, very bad

Back