Strange News Stories

SexyBoo

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bird Assists in Attempted Murder[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MADRID, Spain - A most unusual court case of attempted murder has captivated this historic city. A man, Jorge Fuentes has been charged AND CONVICTED of attempted murder of his wife.[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It seems he trained their talking bird to drive his wife to suicide. The bird would constantly repeat, "End it all" and "Life is not worth living". The bird was brought in to court and "performed" for the judge. After hearing the bird, the judge and jury convicted Jorge.[/font]

my dads neighbor had a parrot that constantly yelled "fire!" whenever left home alone....does that make them arsonists?

I wish I could have taken her anatomy class! :eyepop:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]That's SOME Anatomy Class[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LOS ANGELES, California - Just when you thought public schools couldn't get any wackier comes high school teacher Tracy Niederkirk. This young, shapely school teacher has been fired after stripping naked in a class teaching anatomy.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Apparently the class skeleton wasn't enough for her, so she wanted to use her own body to point out the finer points of the female body.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wife Sues For Divorce After Sexual Rebuff[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BALTIMORE, MD - A wacky newlywed attacked her husband in a rage after he refused to have sex one more time with her. Why? Apparently the couple had already had sex four times and her husband was, "tired from working all day." Police were called to the scene after objects were thrown through windows and loud arguments during her enraged aftermath. She is suing on the grounds of sexual incompatibility.[/font]

:lol: How many men want their wives to be more like this? :sex:

Here's another extreme - wowsers! Some men go to extreme to get sexual attention?
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Man Castrates Himself[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A Honduran man castrated himself with a machete because he was "frustrated" that his wife refused to have sex with him. The Heraldo Daily said Juan Varels cut off both his testicles and "put them on a table." After careful consideration, Varels "grabbed them" and went to a health center to have them reattached.
[/font]

Strange man.

"wife wouldn't sleep with me so I cut me balls off"

Yeah dude........that's really gonna solve the problem :rolleyes: :D

Even worse, he won't have sex for a while because of 2 reasons:
- It would hurt so much to be pleasant.
- The wife will refuse to have sex with such an asshole.

:D

dude...have sex with him later? my husband chops his own balls off i'm gone...what a freak.....er, sorry freako....

BALTIMORE, MD - A wacky newlywed attacked her husband in a rage after he refused to have sex one more time with her. Why? Apparently the couple had already had sex four times and her husband was, "tired from working all day." Police were called to the scene after objects were thrown through windows and loud arguments during her enraged aftermath. She is suing on the grounds of sexual incompatibility.
Well, now I can tell Sam I'm not sexually demanding anymore...:D

Luis G said:
Even worse, he won't have sex for a while because of 2 reasons:
- It would hurt so much to be pleasant.
- The wife will refuse to have sex with such an asshole.

:D

unless shes a lesbian or bi-sexual :p

Back