Strangest place you ever woke up after getting smashed.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
The Irish toast thread made me think of this. What is the strangest place you ever woke up after a night of drinking?
For me I'd have to say the middle of my driveway, Didn't know how I got there, nor remember much of the evening after 10. Sleeping on gravel isn't fun either.

Jeez :rolleyes: Could you lay off the caps? My eyes are really hurting from that little display :rolleyes:

Thanks,
Whoreable

One time my roommate got up for work in the morning and looked in my room to see if I was up...but I wasn't in bed. He looked around the apt, didn't see me anywhere, looked outside to see if my truck was there...looked IN the truck and finally found me curled up behind the bathroom door, which was open and where he's already looked once, to see if I'd passed out on the pot. :D

Standing up, leaning against my front door, with my keys in my hand. I left the bar at 2 AM, woke up at 8:30, so I'm pretty sure I'd been standing there for quite a while. :beerbang:

Actually it is the same size as alot of other peoples here. Its just in your head. Geez again with the caps :rolleyes:

Don't MAKE ME HAVE TO REPORT THIS.....cuz who knows how many demerits it'll take for you to get Korraled again. :hmm: MAYBE ONE

whoreable said:
Actually it is the same size as alot of other peoples here. Its just in your head.
You're not pissing me off, you know. You're just more wrong that you have ever been in your life. :blank:

In an uknown apartment with no doors tucked into a bed alone beside a teddy bear.. In the middle of a basketball court. In the back of a truck. In jail.

My brother woke up in a strange house one day. He had been to a party in the neighborhood the night before, but not at that house, said he woke up, walked into the kitchen and there was a kid sitting at the table eating cereal, he just turned around and walked out the door. Found his truck about a block away and drove home, still doesn't know how or why he was sleeping in that house.

I honestly don't know. I used to have loss of memory for 2 or 3 days at a time when I drank. Some things that I did back then I can't remember to this day.

Back