Strapped Lezbo's in SF!

The couple say they'll abide by the law and will ask a friend in another city to watch over their handguns.

"I will let go of my handgun," Hurst said, "and buy another rifle."

Oh save us from ourselves, all-knowing and all-powerful government. We the citizens freely surrender every provision of the Bill of Rights, just don't make us think for ourselves! It's too hard! We'd rather just keep worrying about the size of the speedbumps in our gated community, and changing the Christmas parade to a Festival of Winter, and whether the kid's school teacher is PC or not. We don't have time for such trivial matters as thinking, or upholding our rights, or anything like that! We've got to get to WalMart, man!

They'll get my weapons when they pry them from my cold dead hands. Not before.

HomeLAN said:
Get a 12 or 20 gauge and neck it down to minimum legal barrel length (18 inches, here).

I've seen one of those. A lot closer than I ever want to again.

The measure, which takes effect Jan. 1, also makes it illegal for residents to possess handguns.

Are the inhabitants of SF aware that robbery & burglary & rape & murder are also illegal & so far, not one criminal has cared to follow the law? Man, the bay area is about to declare open season on people.

What, you mean criminals don't obey the laws? Why those scoundrels! We ought to...to...why, we should...we'll put them on probation's what we'll do! Yeah! That'll show 'em who's boss!

When guns are outlawed, only the outlaws will have guns...the rest of us are target practice.

SouthernN'Proud said:
What, you mean criminals don't obey the laws? Why those scoundrels! We ought to...to...why, we should...we'll put them on probation's what we'll do! Yeah! That'll show 'em who's boss!

When guns are outlawed, only the outlaws will have guns...the rest of us are target practice.

Unless we're wearing boots of escaping. :D

SouthernN'Proud said:

Back