Stupid Pic

Perogies suck. They're such a disgrace to my glorious empire of cheese that I'm thinking about pulling the perogie market's cheese license. :disgust2:

Chicken Cordon Bleu, with ham and cheese IN the chicken boob is delicious too.

fury said:
Perogies suck. They're such a disgrace to my glorious empire of cheese that I'm thinking about pulling the perogie market's cheese license. :disgust2:

fury hasn't had Leslie's Special Homemade Perogies yet :hmm:

Professur said:
Everyone to Leslie's place. She's cooking, and fury's doing the dishes!!!
I've done enough dishes for the whole month, thank you very much! :hmm: Even with nobody there, the dishes just seem to keep piling up higher and higher at mom's house, plus the dishes here!

:tardbang:

Of course, I would do it if les has some sort of payback in mind... :brow:

fury said:
Leslie said:
fury hasn't had Leslie's Special Homemade Perogies yet
Well I can't help it. I don't have enough gas to get up there. :mope:

Q will swing over and pick you up, I'm sure.

I don't like ham though. Or bacon. But I do like hot dogs with sauerkraut.

I like ham. I ate a $13 ham myself not too long ago. (Of course it was spread out over a couple weeks)

They have a store called Honey Baked Ham and that's all they do, is sell ham. I don't get it.

I once had breakfast on a farm, and everything was from their animals. It was awesome. And the bacon was really good, not that greasy overly salty crap you usually get.

Ham sales is a very profitable enterprise, dare I say giving cheese a run for its money, especially now that people have to sign 20 forms in triplicate just to get any cheese. Maybe I should start a ham empire too. :beerbang:

Too bad you've all missed the maple season. The sugar shacks up here put out a spread that'll have you refusing meals for a week. And the maple taffy on snow is devooooooone. Any fresher and you've have to suck on a tree.

Pork may be the other white meat, but it's what you do to the other pink meat. C'mere greenie :brow:

fury said:
Ham sales is a very profitable enterprise, dare I say giving cheese a run for its money, especially now that people have to sign 20 forms in triplicate just to get any cheese. Maybe I should start a ham empire too. :beerbang:

What about the imitation cheeses found in the gas-station-variety cheese dogs?

Back