Good Bye, Hard Life
Don't Cry Would you let it ride?

You can't see the mornin', but I can see the light
Ride ride ride let it ride
While you've been out runnin' I've been waitin' half the night

And would you cry if I told you that I lied and would you say goodbye Or
would you let it ride? And would you cry if I told you that I lied and
would you say goodbye Or would you let it ride?

Babe my life is not complete I never see you smile
Baby you want the forgivin' kind and that's just not my style

I've been doin' things worthwhile, you've been bookin' time

Sorry, but that is the ultimate betrayal. Divorce is bad, but she most likely had him offed for his SGLI...which, coincidentally, upped the payout from $250,000 to $400,000 at the start of the fiscal year in October. Once more, the cult of instant gratification rears its ugly head, and people "tsk, tsk" about it, but the foolishness will continue...just as it always has.

Gato_Solo said:
Sorry, but that is the ultimate betrayal. Divorce is bad, but she most likely had him offed for his SGLI...which, coincidentally, upped the payout from $250,000 to $400,000 at the start of the fiscal year in October. Once more, the cult of instant gratification rears its ugly head, and people "tsk, tsk" about it, but the foolishness will continue...just as it always has.
A puny little SGLI is not enough to even remotely tempt a sane person to commit murder. Sorry.

tonksy said:
A puny little SGLI is not enough to even remotely tempt a sane person to commit murder. Sorry.

You'd be surprised, tonksy...many people kill for a whole lot less...

How far does she think she would get? Jeeezzzzz...With todays technology along with witnesess (any gun is not silent and you can bet a silencer was not used) she would not be out long....

Back