Sugar buzz

Inkara1

A yummy assortment of fudges (come with crushed and melted candy canes on top! :D), cookies (chocolate chip and peanut butter w/Hershey's kisses) and what can be best described as some sort of coconut cake square. The coconut cake square is loaded with nuts, which I'm not really a fan of, but that's actually a good thing because it will give me some motivation to engage in a time-honored holiday tradition--sharing. :D

Oh, I found the two bottle caps that are also in the pic... I'm trying to get more caps from small breweries in this area to ship on over to GA now that I've got the address.

A.B.Normal

And washed down with Dr.Pepper too
bizzybee.gif

unclehobart

The sad thing is I watched 15 trays of this kind of stuff go by over 4 days of cooking and I wasn't able to have a single nibble.

Not from cruelty, mind you... allergies.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I see my av in Inky's photo :D

I have to wager that she made you some special treats all yer own Rob.

Inkara1

tonksy said:
glad to see it arrived in good shape :D
Yes, yes it did :D Unfortunately, the troops' numbers have significantly diminished. :D:D:D

Unc: You should have seen it BEFORE I needed to take the picture. :D

unclehobart

HomeLAN said:
So, they're done? Should I stop by on the way home from work? :evilcool:
Yeah. I was supposed to haul a tin over to ya on poker night but something went amiss in the planning stage.

You can come on over. I'll even fork over a beer.

HomeLAN

May have to wait until Friday. Sick kid and wife at home, so no time, but I've got Friday off. Unfortunately, that also means that Friday is effectively the only day I have left for shopping. :rolleyes:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
GAK that must be horrible.

*here's hoping you don't come down with it Saturday* *knocks wood*

HomeLAN

Neither of 'em is critical, just low grade miserable. I'm being told that they're both feeling better today, but I'm still going directly home after work.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I was down last week, I was praying I'd be up by this week, and lo and behold, the day the kids go to their dads, I feel almost better :D

It's horrible being down the week of. So much to do, draggin yerself around to do it, not enjoying it a whit.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
mmmmmmm cookies

Maybe I'll make some when I go back to Brampton tomorrow