suggestion on how to mend otc

B

Bubba

My suggestion is to make both LL and Nixy the moderators of the forum. In addition, start a new thread telling fury what a great guy he is to get him to be admin again. Simple.

B

Bubba

either that or let one of 'em be the mod of the kiddie forum, a position that i coveted myself :eek:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I realize it would be more work, but how about emailing in the votes. Ensure there wouldn't be alts, or dupes, and you could only count votes from regular users.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Or, since I'm always right anyway, I'll just pick the mods from now on. :D

It was just a joke, chill....

B

Bubba

The reason I suggest making both a mod is because the one that loses is gonna have hurt feelings. LL already thinks the board is corrupt. You know how emotional Nixy can be. The perfect solution is to make them a team in the forum. I'm sure neither would mind sharing it, although I don't know that for sure. LOL.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Bubba, Hexpoit, PT... your suggestions have been noted, and were already being discussed as possibilities for future mod selection.

Flipping a coin sounds nice at this point. :) Nothing is decided yet though (everyone is too broke to donate the coin).

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Is it Canadian? Cause I have enough US currency (2 pennies) to provide for plenty of Canadian quarters. :D

B

Bubba

You are aware that I am s4. :D

I couldn't resist giving my opinion.

B

Bubba

LOL!!!! I am in the filtered words. What a compliment. Everbody s 4 is a dirty word. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*bounces up and down*

I KNEW! I KNEW!

OH! ess four isn't a cencored word in the akas? Does that mean we can put any dirty word that is normally censored and it won't be in there? OOH!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Fortunately, I think the only word censored here is your old name, Bubba. :D :D

That's funny, I forgot how it even got there. Maybe one of us put it in there while we were trying to figure out how to ban certain usernames. *ducks* :eek:

Oh well, if I get permission, I'll uncensor it. :headbang:

B

Bubba

I wouldn't mind it being removed from the censored word list, but I'd rather that I kept a monopoly on the username at least here. At some other sites there are other people that sign up as s4. I've even seen some that used a couple of my other nicknames.