summer project

Dave

edit: having trouble attaching images...
have to make the images smaller...

BRB

I feel very stupid asking this but how do you get images to show up in a post instead of attachments.....haven't figured out a way....:mad: *feels retarded*

BTW...what are we waiting for?(

If the image is on the web, use IMG tags...
(without spaces) and it will show up in the post. Once an attachment is uploaded, you can do the same in subsequent posts using the attachment tags with the proper attachment number. [attachment] insert number here [/attachment] (without spaces). Like this:

[attachment]113704[/attachment]

Squiggy said:
If the image is on the web, use IMG tags... [ IMG ] insert url here [ /IMG ](without spaces) and it will show up in the post. Once an attachment is uploaded, you can do the same in subsequent posts using the attachment tags with the proper attachment number. [ attachment ] insert number here [ /attachment ](without spaces). Like this:

[attachment]113704[/attachment]

You just missed the spaces Squiggy.:)

Wait...when i click on the IMG button it tells me to enter a address..i do and it just shows up as a address..nothing else..

Sorry..i know i am doing something wrong here:)

here is the almost finished project. just waiting for the soil to be delivered. all this rain we've had all that would be delivered is a truckload of mud...

Back