summer project

thank you.
the soil was just delivered.
going to fill as much of the hole as possible before heading out to work.

remember this? i ended up flat on my back for 3 days after finishing it. got a good amount of veggies last summer. well, Connie (Diana's sister) decided to have the backyard relandscaped. bye bye garden. there will be a new one once its done, but i just wish she had drawn up the plans to work around what i dug out there. here is a pic after the 1st day.

i'm hoping they do. they have to bring in a backhoe to pull up a couple of stumps. maybe they can push them out of the way. or maybe they'll put flowerbeds between them. anything so i dont have to mow the grass around them.

its a duplex. we live on one side, her sister and mother live in the other side.

Spot said:
its a duplex. we live on one side, her sister and mother live in the other side.

aaaaaaaaah ic ic

ok, now, how about THIS one...why aren't you on msn? *handonhip

Spot said:
maybe they'll put flowerbeds between them. anything so i dont have to mow the grass around them.

You got that right - I have gradually filled in my lawn with natural palmetto scrub and ground cover, and only have to mow a small area of centipede grass now. It makes it sooooo much easier. :cool:

Back