Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I watch it for the football damnit!!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Bon Jovi

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greenfreak

Mostly for those who watch only the entertainment portions and commercials... All you other sports fans can vote too. :D

No idea what the poll is about but I am voting for Knowles because she is an incredibly talented, fine-assed bee hatch.

Twain comes a close second, but really... a chick named after a shitty driver model?! She obviously has a very geeky lineage...

Where was the selection for the commercials.:D
I think they are more entertaining than all of those.:p

Shania IS annoying and I'm not a big country fan....but the girl can sing. The outfit looked like it belonged in a Batman move.
I voted for Sting.:cool:

hey u know no doubt rocks.
but you did forget to add bon jovi. even though he didnt play till the end.

I didn't know he was performing!! Damn! He would be the clear winner in my book, with Sting a close second. (any way to get Bon Jovi/Jon Bon Jovi added to the list?? Please? :kiss: )

Shania Twain's outfit was *blech*. I don't think her career is going too well these days either. I think she's a great singer, and very pretty but I think her time is done.

I still can't get past Celine Dion singing the words "God Bless America, MY HOME sweet home." Hello? When did she move to the U.S.? She irritates me regularly besides but that irks me.

Rusty hates Beyonce Knowles, he always calls her Biatchie but he said he had to hand it to her, she's got more charisma than Michelle Branch and knows how to shake her ass. He said she's not too bad when she's not trying too hard. :)

Thanks Sammy! Shows you how much I know about her, I don't even know her first name. :laugh:

I was thinking about something. Both Beyonce and Michelle came out to sing with Santana and I said to Rusty that at least Beyonce can dance, the other one just stood there and clapped. But why do singers have to dance? I know it's the "whole package" thing nowadays but in a way, it's unfair. I blame Madonna and Janet Jackson. :D

well, she sure did look fine dancing though. I think she had a latin groove thing happening there. "hubba, hubba"

Back