Super Bowl XXwhatever

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
For the first time in my life, I hope an NFC team wins.

Tom Brady should go away now.

That is all.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
If team A wins, then people in Boston are happy.

If team B wins, then people in New York are happy.

I'm gonna watch Gods & Generals tonight.

chcr

Too cute for words
People from Boston are evil and their sports teams are the personification thereof. :D

TexasRaceLady

I couldn't care less which team wins.
That being said, I'd like to see NY win simply to ruin the Pats perfect season. hehehe

But as far as sitting and watching, no. I found a good movie that starts soon after the game, so that's on my to do list. I will check on the game every once in a while.

chcr

Too cute for words
People from Boston are evil and their sports teams are the personification thereof. :D
:D
Put pressure on Brady & he loses his cool.
You thought he lost his cool? I thought the defense didn't give him or the rest of the team time to do what they usually do. I thought he remained quite cool throughout, I just thought the Giants executed better. :shrug:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The difference is, when Brady is not getting hurried, hit or sacked, he's damn near unstoppable (remember their 2nd scoring drive). He's not had that problem all year. I heard some ex-NFL player mention that & he was right.

Brady is a great QB when the chips are in his court. Most are. He falls to really good when he's getting bumped around .

Eli looked like a highschool player but he pulled it out when it really mattered.

Mare

I thought it was a good game. I like the Packer's, so it didnt matter who won to me.But I was routing for the Giants. Im happy with my decision and happy for them.

Brady did take a beatin though, hehehehehe
And they coulda won if he didnt over throw the ball most of the time.

Inkara1

I thought it was supposed to be something like 46-23 .....

One of the Giants players predicted a 28-17 score before the game and Tom Brady was all butt-hurt at the idea of them only scoring 17. Turns out that was an optimistic prognostication.