Supper

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Now I remember why I got married. I'm actually a pretty good cook, but I just hate cooking a big meal for one.

Q said:
You're not gonna eat them beans cold outta the can...are you?? :eek13:

No, but I do sometimes. I put a couple of tablespoons of BBQ sauce, a touch of mustard and call them good.

Q said:
I don't like baked beans too much hot, cold just sounds......vile*puke*

They're better with wavy chips, Lays are best. But I'm out. And I'm too lazy to go to the store. That's why I cooked in the first place, I should have gone to Taco Bell.

Q said:
Oooh those Wavy Lays® with the big fat ridges rock!:headbang:

Exactly. But I'm out. :(

Still don't have any Ice Cream either. Perhaps I should put some clothes on and venture out after all. But that would be like giving up.

It's too late to go venturing out all alone. Smokes are the only thing that would ever get me out of the house at night.:eek:

It's only 8:00 here. Is that too late? Besides it's hicksville, mo. the worst thing I would encounter would be a truckful of Bubbas out getting drunk.

I'm sure a truck load of drunken Bubbas would be friendly.....Get me some swiss cheese while you're out.

No Problem. Going to the drive up liquor store, hope they have chips, if not, It's Vodka time. The beans are gone already anyway. Probably a good thing I'm sleeping alone tonight.

ok....make it quick...and wear your sunglasses so they can't recognize you.

Oh, it's too late for that, in fact, they'll probably have the bottle waiting when I get to the window.

eiw....beans and vodka sound like a reeeeally bad combination. Don't light any matches :eek6:

Beans are done already Q, now I just need something to wash them down with. ;)

*Checks Orange Juice Supply*

Whew. Got OJ.

Back