Supper

Only things sleeping with me will be the dogs, I'm just evening up the battlefield, that's all.

Dog farts are the worst...but it cracks me up when they turn around and look at their own butt after they do it.:D

Yeah, that's Cappy. He looks back as he's leaving like it's your fault.

I had one that would break into a doggie smile and wag her tail after she farted...And she was a big dog quite talented in farting...

My newest, Hana is starting to fart already. We've only got one dog now that doesn't.

gah... i want a curry and i'm stuck in the closest thing east yorkshire has to "hicksville" (that is if i'm getting the right translation of the word...)

:(

nambit said:
gah... i want a curry and i'm stuck in the closest thing east yorkshire has to "hicksville" (that is if i'm getting the right translation of the word...)

:(

Hicksville -

A place where excitement is when Betty Lou and Billy Bob climb the water tower to announce their "Intentions" Where a matching set of dishes consists of Cool Whip containers, with lids.

HEY, I've got me a matchin set too, you know. Took a long time to get em too. They almost switched patterns on me before I was done, but I managed to pick up the last two pieces in the next town over.

Back