Sweet... but irritating.

But they're not defending your country, if they were doing that they'd be IN your country. They're defending the oil supplies for the big conglomerates and they invaded another country to do it and now they're stuck in another Viet Nam situation... they're misguided victims of the administration... all that propaganda kind of reminds me of the first world war... how many died then?
Manifest Destiny and all that rot. ;) The world is ours. We just haven't worked out the zoning varaints yet.

Don't sell yourself short. Picton had nice shark and taties. Besides, were you not the one posting a study on how randy the local lasses were in playing a little banger and brown eye? Aotearoa is nothing to sook over.

ta.

Que?

Prinze%20-%20ees%20not%20mai%20yob.jpg

True, but she's been playing the victim her entire time here. She's so persecuted.

Playing the victim? How? If you're referring to back when I was KK'd, I was (and some would agree) the victim of [I just wont even get into it again.]

Also, my entire time here? I was here for a bit a long time ago, too... find my posts from then.. was I acting however it is you think I am?

I said that something should be done about his posting such obvious personal attacks towards me because something should be done. I knew it wouldn't be because I forgot that the rules clearly state that I am to put up with crappy admins if I wish to stay a part of this thing. Sigh.

OK, I searched... guess you didn't play the victim in November 2006 (I'd forgotten you wear a 36C, and that your very first post here was stating that you'd been banned from the last forum you were at)... but the fact remains it's not new. You've spent a lot of time taking things as "obvious personal attacks" and talking about how "crappy" the admins are for the simple fact of not agreeing with you. That's such horrible, horrible persecution. It's terrible. IT's so terrible, in fact, that them not doing as you ask adds rules to the AUP concerning you that, oddly enough, don't show up when anyone else reads it.

Back