Swiffer Wet Jet

abooja said:
I have a regular Swiffer, the one where you can attach to it either the wet or dry wipes? I like it pretty well, but was considering one of those electric ones. Does it work even better than the standard Swiffer? If so, I want! :nerd:
oodles better.

ok I.C. I was telling my mom about the Swiffer this morning, gave her all the nifty details, and said I thought she should go buy one to make life easier. She says, "That's what my gynecologist told me".

seems eeeeeeeverybody is talking about them lol

I thought about getting one of those because we have very little tile in our house. The two small bathrooms and the small kitchen. I don't want to get on my hands and knees and scrub the floors, but filling a bucket and getting out the mop is SO much work for the 5 minutes it takes to mop all three floors.

Maybe I will try one...

I just tried the Swiffer wand duster yesterday. It was hella cool. Its strong enough to suck the ashes of uncle Arthur right out of the urn if you get too close.

unclehobart said:
I just tried the Swiffer wand duster yesterday. It was hella cool. Its strong enough to suck the ashes of uncle Arthur right out of the urn if you get too close.

ooooh yes!

I have one of those and it is FABULOUS

I can't get along without my wetjet now..
*pats the swiffer* good boy, gooood boy.

I think the more kids in the house, the better it works. :D

i want that electric toilet bowl scrubber where you eject the pad and flush it after your done.

I was going to get one of those swiffer-vacs, but they recalled um
before I could get one, 'cause people where getting shocked. :(

I love the feeling I get after I clean my house with the new Swiffer vac! It's electrifying!

catocom said:
I was going to get one of those swiffer-vacs, but they recalled um
before I could get one, 'cause people where getting shocked. :(
The new model vacs are out now.
Walmart web site says its out of stock, but they are about $28.50 + tax.
I'm going tuesday to see if they have them in the store. :nerd:

It's a really really good newsletter. I get whacks and whacks of coupons and free samples from it. And no discernable spam, either.

Leslie said:
It's a really really good newsletter. I get whacks and whacks of coupons and free samples from it. And no discernable spam, either.

*remembers the free samples sign up marathon of 2004*

*ended up with nasal lube outta that deal*

*still doesn't know what nasel lube is for and is not sure if I want to*

Nixy said:
*remembers the free samples sign up marathon of 2004*

*ended up with nasal lube outta that deal*

*still doesn't know what nasel lube is for and is not sure if I want to*

You know that guy at work that always has his nose up the Bosses ass,now you know what to give him as a gift from his "Secret Santa".

A.B.Normal said:
You know that guy at work that always has his nose up the Bosses ass,now you know what to give him as a gift from his "Secret Santa".

no, no, it's NASAL lube for INSIDE your nose...NOW try to explain it brainiac :p

Back