Swollen

glad you are felling better Nixy.
if it comes back, dont wait. get to the doctor.

I love Nixy like a daughter, but I'm damned if I ever read anything she posts with a cup of tea in hand.

Do you know why "ethnic people" are lousy lovers?

They wait for the swelling to go down.

OH THERE WILL BE ASS KICKING!

Jas left his mouse with ME for safe keeping. Does anyone from JJR days wanna fill our new "friend" in on what happens when someone steals my av (Wetling tried to take Scuba Steve...I ended up with him...just to refresh memories...)!

SERIOUSLY, I AM the mouse, just like Prof IS the mushroom! Hell, his daughter even knew me as the "jumping mouse girl" or something of the sort at one point.

OOOOOOH this is going RIGHT to the top! Who do y'all think they'll side with?? Me or him? :lloyd:

Nixy said:
OH THERE WILL BE ASS KICKING!
OOOOOOH this is going RIGHT to the top! Who do y'all think they'll side with?? Me or him? :lloyd:

Much as I'm sure you'll win hands down... can I still get a video of the ass kicking??

Liliandra said:
Much as I'm sure you'll win hands down... can I still get a video of the ass kicking??

hahaha, if it comes down to literally kicking ass I'll prolly have to employ Inky to do it for me since he's closer but I'll make sure he brings someone along to video tape it :D

Nixy said:
hahaha, if it comes down to literally kicking ass I'll prolly have to employ Inky to do it for me since he's closer but I'll make sure he brings someone along to video tape it :D

Nice! Internet airing would probably do well also :D

thinking one more plane trip might be fun. Or I can stay here and have lots of fun.

get one in for me inky

Back