Swordfish

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I rented this tonight, It's got Computers, C4 Explosives, and Halle Berry's tits. I give it a 10.

Story could have used a little work, but hey, Halle Berry tits?

I actually really liked his character, he played a similar character in another movie, any idea what it was?

i must be the only guy alive who thinks halle berry is not only a horrible actress, but not half as attractive as most people think.

not my type i guess. :shrug:

PT the movie your thinking of was broken arrow. which was a decent movie too.
or was it that freaky scfi movie he did?

It was the whole hand picked Scientology hoo ha power structure that sank that nightmare. It was an 1100 page book that simply couldn't be drawn out in less than about 15 hours. 90% of the book was tossed out the door and changed and changed and changed in mid production. Travolta played Terl fairly close to the way he was written ... it just made absolutely no damn sense with what was left after the meatgrinder was through with it.

Are you talking about Swordfish, Unc? Didn't realize it was a book.

no. he's talking about battlefield earth.
i think swordfish was from a short story.

Battlefield Earth was an excellent book, they really screwed up the movie though.

I liked Swordfish a lot. I think I liked the scene where Halle was in the black undies even better than the topless one though.

yeah, from what i rememebr battlefield earth was a good book - never did see the movie though... haven't seen swordfish either for that matter...

samcurry said:
PT the movie your thinking of was broken arrow. which was a decent movie too.
or was it that freaky scfi movie he did?

no your right the first time broken arrow i loved that movie. he was in the army in the movie and he stole the jet with the nukes for something like a million dollars. good action. now battlefield earth is a piece of garbage that people use to torture each other although it violates human rights. god that was the worst movie i ever saw.

That is the movie I was thinking of, but it wasn't the movie that I thought was good, just his character, I think he plays a really good ruthless badass. :shrug:

Back