take it all off

to clear it all up if you never had your legs done, is a thin layer of hot wax is applied to the skin with the hair, then a peice of cotten material is layed over that, and pressed down, then the cotton is ripped off against the grain of the hair, and pulls out all the hair with it, and then you scream and bleed, and cry

My beautician doesn't use strips for the bikini - she uses the hard wax - it goes on soft, hardens, and then she pulls it off like a strip. She does use strips on the legs though.

Where?

image.php

BeardofPants said:
Sheesh, you lot are so dirty. How do you know I don't have a man-beard on my face? I could be cultivating one you know. :tardbang:

You know...I always thought of your name as meaning a beard that was pants...like...wearing itty bitty pants on your chin... :lloyd:

I shave. I have tried the home waxing and holy hell, I will not go there again. Too much of a pain in the ass (no pun intended) and lots of pain elsewhere. I wish I had the money to get it done professionaly, I hate body hair.

Yeah, you don't see a beard on a red X now do you? :p

They're attachments from PlayingItLoud. Maybe they have an image block or something... they show up for me though.

AlphaTroll said:
Winky you nana - how dare you insult me so by calling me a Kiwi??? I am proudly SOUTH AFRICAN thank you very much! :mad: ;) :D
Yeah, I wanna disown bein' kiwi after Peter Jackson's monstrosity. :mope:

the movies may not have been 100% according to the book but they had to do something to shorten the time span...ie, leaving out tom bombadil and goldberry...what i don't get is elves at helms deep.
the scenery is lovely, BoP! i'm always reminded of how beautiful NZ is when i watch them.

Meh, I don't mind that they deviated from the books; I mind that they're mindless blockbuster epics... Tolkien would be rolling in his grave. :mope:
Yes, I know I sound like a purist moron. :lloyd:
Which reminds me, the scenery may be beautiful, but it's in my backyard - how can I imagine that as being "otherworldly"/middle-earth when it's right next-door? :mope: ;)

Back