• ...sit and fold + back to front?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...stand and fold + front to back?

• ...stand and fold + back to front?

• ...use your hand?

• ...do nothing, get up and walk away with a smile on your face?

• Total voters
holy cow ... this may be the first thread that actually is still on topic.
*wondering how to turn this thread towards man breastesses*

Man, we're descending here aren't we?

Guess the most challenging "movement" I've made was when I worked in new home construction, where there were no porta-pots.

Sometimes a cardboard box looked like "heaven"! :D

At any rate, gathering all the other necessary materials; IE: tissues, used Mountain Dew bottles etc. could really complicate what should've otherwise been a much simpler process.......then jus' hopin' the place had a dumpster, an' that no one was outside watchin' ya dispose..........

.........ok, TMI, but there's a story from my private stash. :)

75renegade said:
Man, we're descending here aren't we?

Guess the most challenging "movement" I've made was when I worked in new home construction, where there were no porta-pots.

Sometimes a cardboard box looked like "heaven"! :D

At any rate, gathering all the other necessary materials; IE: tissues, used Mountain Dew bottles etc. could really complicate what should've otherwise been a much simpler process.......then jus' hopin' the place had a dumpster, an' that no one was outside watchin' ya dispose..........

.........ok, TMI, but there's a story from my private stash. :)

Installed floor covering for five years. I've been there.

My friends sisters boyfriends sisters husband once took a picture of poop because he thoguht he had made the biggest poop ever.

there is a site out there just like ratemyphoto.com that is exclusively for poo. I just dont feel like posting to it because it would violate ...something either in AUP or the realm of natural law or just plain good taste.

The following site might be disgusting for you, if you have a sensible stomach, don't open it - Luis G
http://www.ratemypoo.com/

Back