Taming the Beast

Leslie said:
maybe no-name saran wrap and 3M clear tape

oh that is hot, isn't it like 36 degrees there, picturing the ripping sound it would make coming off sweaty skin.....

lol

thanks everyone .. i must say ... never knew i missed it but then again, never felt like *this* before ...

unc - pics? I'll see if I can get some this weekend. We have some but I'm not at my best LOL

greenie - LOL .. his name is Chris. You are now returned to your regularly scheduled happy dance. LOL

tonks - actually, he does all of the above (you gotta love a man's man hehehehe). Last weekend, he and my oldest spent the evening over the grill making ribs and steaks with his homemade marinade and seasonings. Before that, he and my younger two spent a good part of the afternoon playing soccer (he's an AYSO soccer coach and coordinator) ... I pretty much have to wait in line for my turn to spend time with him. :D He's pretty handy to have around - fixes all the lil things in my house that I just never got around to doing LOL (screens .. faucets ... drywall :D). I think I'll keep him :)

leslie - congrats hun .. this is the end of the month - or did you mean next month? and who's the visitor??? *is being soooo nosey*

wow, congrats na, seems like he's ideal for you and doesn't interfere with your sons :D

Leslie said:
I'm so happy for you, Na, that's just wonderful. Things are really coming together beautifully for you. Ya done good - cheers! :beerbang:

I still got nuttin', had a painfully long dry spell. I think I'm having a visitor the end of the month, so I think the drought may be over. :eyemouth:
Oh... at first, I thought you were talking about your "monthly visitor." My bad.

nalani said:
Well .. never thought it'd happen ... but it did.

I'm in love.

Don't adjust your screens, you're seeing correctly. I am in love.

He's 42, divorced, has 2 daughters (they live with their mom in the mainland) and he's so great.... he is a distributor for a media group and is also in the Air Force Guard (he's the dude that refuels planes as they're flying). He's so completely different from men I'm used to dating. We met through a mutual friend over lunch - just some friends getting together for lunch - and it just grew so steadily over the last few months ... and before we knew it, we were saying "I love you" to each other for the first time, at the exact same time. We've kept it on the down-low, deciding that it'd be best if we saw where this was heading before emotionally involving anyone else - especially our children - into this relationship. But once we were sure, we pretty much announced it to the world LOL ... The kids love him .. he loves the kids ... he's met most of my family, with the exception of ku'u because she's been on the mainland with her family.

So .. the beast is tamed. Stranger things have happened, I suppose :D

Congratulations, and tell him I said (make sure you mention the smilie) that Gato (a 2T2X1) said that he's just a glorified 1A2X1 . :D He'll understand what I mean. :grinyes:

1A2X1 - AIRCRAFT LOADMASTER
Must be able to lift:

E - No Requirement

F - Less than 40 lbs

G - 40 lbs

H - 50 lbs

J - 60 lbs

K - 70 lbs

L - 80 lbs

M - 90 lbs

N - 100 lbs

P 110 lbs

Strength Req : K

So which Doods have to be 'P' strength rated heh

Winky said:
1A2X1 - AIRCRAFT LOADMASTER
Must be able to lift:

E - No Requirement

F - Less than 40 lbs

G - 40 lbs

H - 50 lbs

J - 60 lbs

K - 70 lbs

L - 80 lbs

M - 90 lbs

N - 100 lbs

P 110 lbs

Strength Req : K

So which Doods have to be 'P' strength rated heh

That would be the maintenance troops. A C-130 brake rotor weighs about that much. A C-5 rotor weighs around 300 pounds...

C-5 Galaxy Main Landing Gear ACK!!!

c-5.jpg

Back