Tax Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!

greenfreak

Alright, all you U.S. people, what lazy fellows are going to run to the Post Office tomorrow to get their taxes postmarked before midnight?

I mailed mine today. :blush:

There were a few years that I had to run to this post office that's open till midnight on 4/15... Each time, I vowed I would do it earlier the next year. I've been pretty good since. Until this year. I shoulda just electronically filed or done it by phone. We did it totally ass backwards for some reason. :retard:

I filed electronically and got my fed back already. The state I still owe like 100 to, I'll mail the check tomorrow morning on my way to work.

around here we can get refunds for at least 2 yrs after it should have been filed....but if they GET money, it has to be in their hands before april 1st :retard:

Mailed it on Saturday. Which is really STUPID, because I'm due to get a fair bit back. But I had a question this year about my Roth IRA that I had to get answered first.

What's really rotten is I can't file electronically. They've (SSN Administration) got Ards birth year wrong on his SSN, so the software spits it back out. And it's a real pain in the behind to get that sort of thing straightened out so we haven't bothered yet.

I figure mine early, but I try to run it pretty close. Why do I want to let them use my money, they don't pay interest. This year, I owe 28 bucks. I'll file online in the AM, no sense waiting till the last minute. If they owed me it would have been finished long ago, but like I said...

chcr said:
Nobody besides me files online???????

PuterTutor said:
I filed electronically and got my fed back already. The state I still owe like 100 to, I'll mail the check tomorrow morning on my way to work.

got my refund check a while back(i think about a week ago) and still have some money in my wallet because of it. my parents do the taxes before april 15.

Yep, same here. Filed online back in Feb, but the check went out this morning.

Same here.

I got my return sent off today. One of Brandi's W2 forms got lost and we had to get another one, which came in Saturday.

We're getting a whopping $7 refund. :headbang:

Back