Teamsters to try to block Mexican trucks

Oh yeah, letting Mexican trucks in was all it took to fix all the wrongs of the past. :laugh:

One interesting theory related to this is that they're trying to further enable the ability for shipments to come into Mexican ports and avoid the costs associated with US ports. Then they can use cheaper labor in Mexico for assembly if needed, and now bypass the cost of using US truckers.

But hey, you're crap at Walmart might be cheaper. That's the only important thing really.

But hey, you're crap at Walmart might be cheaper. That's the only important thing really.

But...but...but I don't shop at WalMart. That means I'm getting left out, which then means Madame Pelosi needs to create a special fund for me so I can get my benefits. Michael Moore should document my plight and make it into a movie that roughly 4% of the population will watch, and then Katie Couric can champion my cause on the media and I'll get all this sympathy and they'll pass a law requiring the evil rich to help me. Surely a non-WalMart consumer qualifies me as a minority...

You need to find yourself a WalMart and get in on the spoils.

Alternatively you could become Mexican trucker.

Back