Tease

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
This thread is nothing more than a tease.

I am currently consuming the best cheesecake EVER!

SO good, with chocolate and shaved almonds on top...

A guy who is retiring today made it and brought it in....his name is Bill and apparently his cheesecake is well known and liked in and around Velcro...and I can definately see why!!!

mmmmmmmm :brush:

kuulani said:
Tell Bill to come and spend some of that retirement in Hawaii & to bring his cheesecake too!

hehehe

He is gonna spend 2 months on his boat...I bet he could get to Hawaii in that time :D

*wonders if his boat is ocean safe*

HomeLAN said:
STFU, people. I'm on a lo-carb diet. :D
waffles, pancakes, hashbrowns, texas toast, ice cream, pie, cookies, garlic bread with cheese on top...ooh ooh! and hashbrown casserole and cornbread stuffing and fluffy biscuits and chocolate cake with caramel, heath crunchies and cool whip...and fries from wendy's....

don't kill me...

That's it. You better show up in your suit tomorrow, 'cause yer ass is going in the pool involuntarily.

I went and bought myself some Crunch and Munch for tonight since I have no cheesecake, baklava and *sigh* no brownies.

HomeLAN said:
That's it. You better show up in your suit tomorrow, 'cause yer ass is going in the pool involuntarily.
i dunno...with that low carb shit...you sure you got the juice to tangle with me?

Ice cream . . . Blue Bell strawberry cheesecake ice cream . . . :licklips:

On top of a two-inch-thick fudge brownie still warm from the oven . . .

Sharky said:
Ice cream . . . Blue Bell strawberry cheesecake ice cream . . . :licklips:

On top of a two-inch-thick fudge brownie still warm from the oven . . .
nonono...brownie sundae (warm brownie) with jamocha almond fudge ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream and a ton of cherries.

Back