Tease

I agree with coo-ooh that dark chocolate is just WRONG

Also, Tonksy, I am DEAD serious. Pizza is my biggest weakness food wise. If someone offered me a million dollars but the condition was that I could never eat pizza again I would turn down the money.

Nixy said:
I agree with coo-ooh that dark chocolate is just WRONG

Also, Tonksy, I am DEAD serious. Pizza is my biggest weakness food wise. If someone offered me a million dollars but the condition was that I could never eat pizza again I would turn down the money.
okay then. we will bring the stone. just be aware that we should have difficulty bring the ingredients as your silly canuck border guards don't like to let us bring food up from the states.

Can we not get the ingredients here??

[whispers]If the crazy frenchies don't have 'em in Montreal I can bring them from normal people's land (Ontario :D) [/whispers]

Nixy said:
Can we not get the ingredients here??

[whispers]If the crazy frenchies don't have 'em in Montreal I can bring them from normal people's land (Ontario :D) [/whispers]
most yeah...flour, sugar, salt, olive oil, rapid rise yeast, spices....now toppings are up for debate but i need fresh basil and fresh garlic.

Someone has a garden...who has a garden...hmmm...I forget

But, you could always put em in a ziplock bag and put them deep deep in your suitcase :D

I mean...*shifty eyes*

Nixy said:
Someone has a garden...who has a garden...hmmm...I forget

But, you could always put em in a ziplock bag and put them deep deep in your suitcase :D

I mean...*shifty eyes*
if my basil is still going at the time i will smuggle some in. ;)

Back