Teens 4 Christ on video games

spike

Fascinating.

http://www.teens-4-christ.org/board/index.php?showtopic=6393

They have rules against debating.

We often recieve questions asking why we do not allow debating here. The answer is quite simple!
Rom 1:28-32 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; (29) Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, (30) Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, (31) Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: (32) Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

You see, there are many people who would debate and cause strife so as to distract us away from the more needful work of the Lord.

Debaters worthy of death?

Thank you for posting that. Sincerely. I truly mean it, thank you. Reading that again for the first time in awhile really helped me. Perspective has been reborn.

yep.

no debate.

be sheep.

that's what jesus loves! and so does your boss, the president, and his alien overlords!

Tree01.jpg

I bet they get sick of reprobates telling them they're stupid instead of leaving them alone to wallow in their belief.

There's no end of interesting topics here:

Is it wrong for a married lady to work outside of the home?

I listen to heavy metal; does that make me a sinner?

The word "stinks"

If you are saying something has a foul odor about it, then there is nothing wrong with saying it stinks (duh) but if you are expressing your frusration, then it is one of those Christian swear words. For example, if you stub your toe, and you exclaim, "Oh stink!" The phrase becomes an expression of your pain and frustration. In that case, it is a sin.

Prov 25:28 He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

Is Dungeons & Dragons possibly a cult following?

Should women attend college?

Dancing?

If you are saying something has a foul odor about it, then there is nothing wrong with saying it stinks (duh) but if you are expressing your frusration, then it is one of those Christian swear words. For example, if you stub your toe, and you exclaim, "Oh stink!" The phrase becomes an expression of your pain and frustration. In that case, it is a sin.

Prov 25:28 He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

What is wrong with that?

A buddy of mine says "Happy Birthday" or "Merry Christmas" when he stubs his toes, hits the wrong nail etc...cause he's got young kids. That'd make those swear words!

Expressing frustration verbally is better than striking out physically.

Holding your temper would be better still. (Which, btw, I don't & I use fuck, often & loudly)

Back