Telephone...

HeXp£Øi±

You have fifteen seconds to answer the question. Try to answer in fifteen seconds this way we know how you would have faired in a real a real-world situation.

Ready.......

The telephone rings, it's you calling from twenty years in the future. Yourself says that you have fifteen seconds to ask you any one question.

What do you ask yourself?

What do I from the future ask myself from the past? "What the hell were you thinking?!"

What do I from the past ask myself from the future? "What kind of computer do you have?" :D

That was mine Unc but you really only need the top single stock. Why would you want numbers 2 & 3 when you can put all that money in #1?:D

If they lie within separate peak waves along the time line, you can pull out at the high of stock one and dump into the IPO of stock number 2 .. etc, etc..

Why settle for 100 million when you can parley it into 10 billion?

The little things are flying straight over my head unnoticed...

how you doin'?

HeXp£Øi± said:
The telephone rings, it's you calling from twenty years in the future. Yourself says that you have fifteen seconds to ask you any one question.

"How old are you?"

I'm a little wiped out. I been spending a good chunk of time over at my buddy Todds place painting his house. I figure that I've logged about 35 hours of labour in the course of the last 8 days for him.

Patch, scrub, sand, prep, paint, clean. What tedium... but it turns out that I have a knack for it. I'm so fastidious and controlled that I don't even have much cause for using a drop cloth or edging tape. But Todd and his wife... sheesh ... sloppy, sloppy. I almost banished them from the hallway project.

Re: Re: Telephone...

MuFu said:
HeXp£Øi± said:

"How old are you?"

On a more serious note (heh), I would ask myself what significant things I would have done differently in the last twenty years. Possibly find out if anything I did had grave repercussions for others first of all.

My first thought was to ask how my children were doing. Perhaps I'm a better parent than I thought. :shrug:

Back