Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 120-129

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 130-139

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
So, did any of you bother watching that and following along? I was waiting for a phone call and had nothing better to so. For the really bored of you that took the test, how did you do?

Inkara1

I'm not sure because I didn't start watching until question 36. Other than two of the math questions, one of which I coudlon't believe I missed, I got all the questions right from 36 on. Averaging that rate out over the entire 60-question test, I'd have gotten 55 right, which equates out to an IQ of 127 according to their test.

Leeza Gibbons is an idiot that doesn't know anything about what we refer to as "lies, damn lies and statistics." Does she really think the average IQ of that one town is 138? The highest score out of the entire studio audience was 138, and I somehow doubt an entire city of more than 40,000 population would average that. I'm venturing to guess that two or three people from that city took the test, and the two averaged 138. Yes, everyone from there who took the test averaged 138, but the example of two people would be far too small of a sample. And here Gibbons thinks this town is stuffed full of MENSA members.

Aunty Em

They've done that twice over here. I don't think it's a very good way of testing as it doesn't compare that favourably with my real IQ - I was offered membership of Mensa but declined. Although I did score much higher than average.

Professur

I've got better things to do with my time.

As for averages, let's face facts. The average dummy knows he's a dummy. He doesn't want or need it stuffed in his face. Therefore, he doesn't take the test, and the average rises.