Testing **Warning**

MitchSchaft

:D

Attachment(s):

gaythread.jpg, 8.80kb

24_1034976976.jpg

sbcanada

Shadowfax said:
didn't do anything here...*esc* and voila. Guess it's the beauty of XenoBar, but i'm not trying that without.

But it tells us once again the level of good ol' sbcanada.... :rolleyes:

Idiot.

What is your problem? What the hell did I do that was so low and inconsiderate? I clearly stated "WARNING" on the thread subject, it's not like I hacked into OTC and made it open on your computer. You opened it yourself. I found it quite funny when someone sent me that link and I opened it.

For those of you who think that I made that site/program, I didn't! :anifingr:

sbcanada

sbcanada said:
I know some of you will enjoy this one. :cocktail:

may cause system crashes, link removed - Justin
Enjoy.

I see you remove my link but not the ones from this thread which ACTUALLY ATTEMPT to crash your browser/computer: http://otcentral.xibase.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3708

Good ol' Justin's unbiased moderating is still kicking I see. :anifingr:

sbcanada

Since when is insane not allowed here?

My link would not crash anyone's computer... so long as it is modern-day-technology. If it does crash it, YOU NEED A NEW COMPUTER CUZ YOUR'S IS A PIECE THAT CAN'T HANDLE MOVING POP-UP WINDOWS!!!

*ahem*

unclehobart

The others were clearly labeled as crash tests. Also, your link was a near duplicate of one done by markjs just 10 hours earlier. My popup killer handles his nicely... but yours was malicious somehow. It did and endrun on my blocker and kept going and going. The original one of that program only goes so far in its damage. The one you put up was hacked to be extra fouling. It pulled complaints... it got tossed. The others didnt get complaints... they stayed.

sbcanada

I have a complaint about the other thread with the two links. The second one crashed my browser. :p

I don't care that he removed my link. No big deal. I'm used to being censored. ;)

sbcanada said:

My link would not crash anyone's computer... so long as it is modern-day-technology. If it does crash it, YOU NEED A NEW COMPUTER CUZ YOUR'S IS A PIECE THAT CAN'T HANDLE MOVING POP-UP WINDOWS!!!

*ahem*

my combined power is 11.47GHz, what you got? ;)

Jeslek

Banned
Justintime said:
sbcanada said:

*ahem*

my combined power is 11.47GHz, what you got? ;)
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK :eek:

sbcanada

You have 11.47GHz of CPU power in one computer? I would pay to see that. :p

I have about 3GHz of combined computing power in my house... but I'm getting myself an Athlon XP 2000+ in a couple weeks.

fastest is an Athlon XP 2200+ @ 2.1Ghz and Pentium 4 2.2Ghz @ 2.7Ghz, some T bird/xp 1 to 1.6Ghz machines and a dual XP 1900+ rig.