TGIF!

I can't wait until Saturday (well it technically is since it's past 12 :p) Going out to celebrate a Birthday :D Today'll rock!! :D

Hey, if I have a week where all I have to work is Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, I won't complain about working that Friday. :D It's back to M-F after the weekend though, and of course we're gonna be more than twice as busy as normal for the next 3 1/2 weeks...

Hmm. State work here, 8 hour shifts, and they happen more than the taxpayers like them to.

Oh yeah, and I don't have to hold down screaming 2 year olds while their parents look at you like you're trying to kill their kid. :p

Spot: how about any day you don't get bathed in someone else's bodily fluids is a good one?

TGIF! :headbang:

Friday's over and I'm at work. :(

Some lady just called up, "I can't log in!! There's nothing coming out on my screen!" I said, "What happens when you double click the icon?" she said, "Nothing."

So I tried to log in as her from here, it was fine. I asked her to type her name and she said she couldn't. I said why? She said, it's not working. I said, what's not working? She said the letters. :confuse3:

Then I realized what was happening. Her keyboard was unplugged. :rolleyes:

Back