Thank you!

Damn right.. I'd probably burn down a small forest and slap up another Starbucks. Typical whitey behavior. I have no shame.

(I've turned into a post-aholic).

I actually have had a geenuiiine grass skirt from Haowaya before. That's how my Mississippi auntie said it 'Haowaya'. But you know, now that I think about it, I don't think that's who gave me the skirt though. Nope, now that I think about it, it believe it was my grandparentals.

Had a geenuiine poncho from Mexico too once. They are not quite a sexy though.

Janimal said:

so what's a poncho? :confuse3:
(must be some regional stuff from other part of the country).

Luis G said:
Janimal said:

so what's a poncho? :confuse3:
(must be some regional stuff from other part of the country).

Aw heck - I don't know. A poncho. Like Clint Eastwood always wears in the cowboy movies. My luck - it would turn out to be something that only dumbass tourists buy. But it was nice. Heavy reddish colored cloth - with designs woven in an stuff.

Dictionary definition of poncho...

pon·cho Pronunciation Key (pnch)
n. pl. pon·chos
A blanketlike cloak having a hole in the center for the head.
A similar garment having a hood used as a raincoat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[American Spanish, from Spanish, cape, perhaps variant of pocho, faded, discolored.]

(Yeah - that was it)

ohhhh, i think i know those, and yes......seems that only tourists buy that stuff :D

Prime example of what we think as a stereotypical Mexican item, and the Mexicans don't have a fucking clue what we're talking about.

:laugh5:

PuterTutor said:
Prime example of what we think as a stereotypical Mexican item, and the Mexicans don't have a fucking clue what we're talking about.

:laugh5:

:rofl2:

now, can anybody tell me wtf is a hat? :D j/k

You know, the sombrero, that big ugly hat you put on your head before you go take your siesta every afternoon. Of course you wouldn't need so many naps if you weren't practicing swimming and running all day.

PuterTutor said:
You know, the sombrero, that big ugly hat you put on your head before you go take your siesta every afternoon. Of course you wouldn't need so many naps if you weren't practicing swimming and running all day.

ohh yeah, the things that we put in our face when we sleep in the desert with one bottle of tequila in one hand, a cigar in the other, and having the back against a cactus........right?

:D

unclehobart said:
Damn right.. I'd probably burn down a small forest and slap up another Starbucks. Typical whitey behavior. I have no shame.

Starbucks? I'd settle for a Krispy Kreme.

Back