Thanks, I think I hate Hockey now..

brettbo

Any day for the last month when I have worn a hockey sweater there is a string of morons that feels it necessary to come up to me and say "Are you excited about hockey coming back?" Well, yes I am thank you, but it really never stopped, just the NHL. Pay attention and you would have seen that there were several other leagues that still played last year. However where I live people are so myopic about the Avalanche that they really have no clue about the sport outside of them. These same people see me everyday and see that I wear hockey sweaters all the time regardless of if it is hockey season, if they strike or not or if it is 95 degress out, yet they never asked me before. Now I just want to burn all my hockey related clothing so that I don't have to deal with it 4 or 5 times a day, especially from people who don't even know what team I am wearing. Maybe they need to go back on strike so I can wear my jerseys and be ignored like before.

brettbo

DU, however for as tiny as Colorado College is (my high school had almost twice as many students) you have to respect how well they do.

rrfield

My heartlies with the Badgers, however because of where I live and our cable package, I get to see the Gophers play a lot and have unfortunatly started to root for them a bit. Phil Kessel could be a pimp for Minnesota this season.

brettbo

I will be later on when the regular season starts. Right now I am still slap happy over the start of the football season.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
My kidlets want me to take them to an NHL game this year.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!
I don't be thinkin' so. It's OHL for them and they're gonna like it.

Professur

they let you wait? We had to go out and start spitting until we had enough ice. and if you ran outta spit, you had to go make out with the girl next door and swipe some of hers.

chcr

Too cute for words
Professur said:
they let you wait? We had to go out and start spitting until we had enough ice. and if you ran outta spit, you had to go make out with the girl next door and swipe some of hers.

...in the driving rain, uphill, both ways...

:lol:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
chcr said:
...in the driving rain, uphill, both ways...

:lol:

You call that rough? I remember when I was on the way to school, and had to kill a 600 pound brown bear with my loose-leaf binder, and a broken shoelace...:D

rrfield

brettbo said:
DU, however for as tiny as Colorado College is (my high school had almost twice as many students) you have to respect how well they do.

Man, bad start for the pre-season #1. Gophers went 0-1-1 against Alaska-Fairbanks. ColCol did beat Maine in OT though. Good non-conference victory.