That little f***** is SOOOO DEAD!

Kawaii

I'm talking about a rat living in my wall. He's been coming into my room, pooping everywhere and scaring me half to death when i'm playing some scary game. Never seen him, but my sis has. I often hear him, tough.
So, now i need some good tecniques for killing/maiming/decapitating/catching rats. Any suggestions?

not in the thread titles please... - Leslie
noted. will remember that. -Kawaii
thank yuh, thank yuh vurry muuch - Leslie

go get a big old snap your back in half trap...if you use a sticky trap and let it go it's just coming right back....kill it. :)

Re: That little fucker is SOOOO DEAD!

We also have a "visitor" in the backyard, we bought a poison that they eat. Fair and simple, also, this poison makes tha rat to become mummified (??), so no smell after it is dead.

Re: That little fucker is SOOOO DEAD!

Poisen works well - but there's not much substitute for a plain ol' fashion mousetrap (rat trap in this case) - the wooden snappy one Tonks said.

Yup........get some oatmeal and plaster for fixing holes in walls (think it's called spackle or summit in the US).

Mix dry plaster and oatmeal together and bung it in a bowl on the floor...........rat eats it......plaster swells and destroys rats digestive stystem.........dead rat.

Cheaper than a trap or poison.

Oz said:
Yup........get some oatmeal and plaster for fixing holes in walls (think it's called spackle or summit in the US).

Mix dry plaster and oatmeal together and bung it in a bowl on the floor...........rat eats it......plaster swells and destroys rats digestive stystem.........dead rat.

Cheaper than a trap or poison.
nifty! :swing:

also...if you find out where the little bastard is coming from jama buncha tin foil into the hole...not a permanent fix but not even rats like to chew on tinfoil.

Rats around here won't eat anything you've touched, scary isn't it?

Didn't believe it til I saw how this rat refuse to eat the poison that i accidently touched, then when my mom changed it for another that hadn't been touched, the rat ate it.... :eek:

tonks said:
nifty! :swing:

also...if you find out where the little bastard is coming from jama buncha tin foil into the hole...not a permanent fix but not even rats like to chew on tinfoil.
Yeah, i did that. The little creep is trying to get through it as i type this... Also, with the oatmeal trick, there's t problem with smell...
Brb, it's breaking through! :eek:

I have fought off the first wave! It was a close battle, but in the end i was the victor and the rat scurried away with its tail between its legs!
(It ran away before i had a chance to see it)

Now i lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my foil to keep
Should it break before i wake
Then this prayer won't rhyme anymore

ask my wife, the fearless mouse killer, we have a mouse in the rafters, it can't get itnto the house, but we hear it running around.

One day it walks out, and I see it from the basement window, and I see it call in the trap around the basement window, it can't get out it's stuck, it's gonna die, no more mouse right....

WRONG

Nat goes and saves it, and before she can get it far from the house, it jumps out of the box, and then runs back into the house

I hear him now.

I think we'll just name him, and say it's a pet.

Barry White albums and White Zinfendel...when he is finally in the mood take him to bed....pretend to roleplay and hand cuff him.....

then....well...then may your concious be your guide.

You need one of those clever cats who are capable of designing and implementing effective methods of rodent eviction.

Sharky said:
You need one of those clever cats who are capable of designing and implementing effective methods of rodent eviction.
the only thing my cats are good at designin' and implementin' are hairballs....cute pic :D

Back