That little f***** is SOOOO DEAD!

Sharky said:
There's more than enough government peanut butter to go around. :lloyd:
the kind with the red cap? it's kinda greasy...course most things involving the government tend to be...

catch him in this and feed him corn for about 2 weeks...
hh1079.jpg

break out the crinkle fries and heat the oil in the deep frier...
season to taste with salt and pepper..
let fry for 5-7 minutes
and bingo baby,dinner is served!:D

sam.:thumbup:

ooohh Kawaii, I know exactly what you're going through .. I had a hole in my roof and a rat used to climb in there every night and scare the shit outta me just by running around up there .. I had to cut all the big tree branches around my house so they had no way to get up there .. bastards ...

peanut butter works great ...
Rat drops work, but keep them away from areas where there are kids and pets ...
a shot gun would be great too - messy, but great :D

We get mice every winter. My 15 year old cat is getting lazier (she's worse than me :eek: ) and she doesn't even turn her head anymore when they make noise. Because of her we can't get most of the mouse traps that have toxins because they'd be harmful to her, and since she's diabetic, if it doesn't say safe or not, I ain't risking it. I got an electronic one that makes a high frequency sound (beyond our range) that's supposed to disrupt their communication and nerves and make them leave, but it says it could take up to 2 weeks. I'm on about day 5 now...

Stop Laughing said:
We get mice every winter. My 15 year old cat is getting lazier (she's worse than me :eek: ) and she doesn't even turn her head anymore when they make noise. Because of her we can't get most of the mouse traps that have toxins because they'd be harmful to her, and since she's diabetic, if it doesn't say safe or not, I ain't risking it. I got an electronic one that makes a high frequency sound (beyond our range) that's supposed to disrupt their communication and nerves and make them leave, but it says it could take up to 2 weeks. I'm on about day 5 now...

A co-worker says those electronic repelletators (?) work well in his house - it even ran a squirrel out of the attic. :cool:

Why don't you just sit the rat down for a nice little chat...invite it to dinner, play some nice music, a little candle light & politely ask it to leave.

If he doesn't wan't to listen tell him you've reported him as part of the Al Quada network & George Bush is coming over for dinner.

Sharky said:
You need one of those clever cats who are capable of designing and implementing effective methods of rodent eviction.

Love the cat and mouse pic!!!!!

Maybe try watching the movie Mouse Hunt-might give you some ideas, :lol2:

:winkkiss:

Beer - 1
Bucket - 1
Water
Toilet paper rolls (empty) - 2
String - 12"
corks - 8
Dgital camera

Rats love beer! Really..they do!

Fill bucket to the 2/3 mark
Pour in your beer
Place rolls on string and place the string accross the top of the bucket
Place corks in the water
Wait

The Rat will try to get to the beer by crossing the rolls of TP. (S)he will fall in and drown after exhausting himself trying to climb the sides or the corks.

Take pictures, print and attach to the side of the bucket...as a memorial :)

Best part...it's re-useable :)

He broke through the foil! :eek: It was 2-3 inches of foil... It's a monster! :eek3:
The mousetrap has been set, baited with salami and some cheddar... At least he'll get a good last meal.

nalani said:
ooohh Kawaii, I know exactly what you're going through .. I had a hole in my roof and a rat used to climb in there every night and scare the shit outta me just by running around up there .. I had to cut all the big tree branches around my house so they had no way to get up there .. bastards ...

Did you ever consider fixing the hole in the roof? I'd think it would help keep the rain out as well as the rats.

tonks said:
your cats are some lazy bones too, huh paul?

All three of the cats are indoor cats, so I won't let them go chasing it outside. If "stuart" as paul call him now, would be able to get into the house, he'd be dead within seconds. The cats climb the walls hoping it will come out because they hear it running across the ceiling.

Oooh, it looks like he's coming out of his nest! Looks very cranky! I have to stay absolutely still so that i don't provoke him! He might head for the bait![/Steve Irvin]

Edit: He's eating... popcorn. :alienhuh:

Re: That little fucker is SOOOO DEAD!

Luis G said:
We also have a "visitor" in the backyard, we bought a poison that they eat. Fair and simple, also, this poison makes tha rat to become mummified (??), so no smell after it is dead.
the problem with poison, at least in my experience, is that it inevitably gets eaten by everything but the vermin, a friends dog for example. then there is the expensive trip to the vet, and people worrying about fido, and an 8-pound rat that still rules the roost.

Re: That little fucker is SOOOO DEAD!

tommyj27 said:
the problem with poison, at least in my experience, is that it inevitably gets eaten by everything but the vermin, a friends dog for example. then there is the expensive trip to the vet, and people worrying about fido, and an 8-pound rat that still rules the roost.

That's why you don't have to touch it, and put it in a place where you know your dog won't be able to eat it (below the refrigerator for example).

Back