The 10,000 Post Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, yes, but I still have to volley emails from my wife, and my supervisor, who is in KC today, and has emailed me 14 times in the last two hours.

I'm bad for typing without looking at the monitor, I'm afraid I'm gonna get the three mixed up and reply to the wrong one.

yo, did you made the "bonus jumps" LOL

10,000 for each.

And after that it says, perfectly insane stunt (sp??).

Lots of money if you drive like a maniac like me.

GTA3 Rulez. I like the Sims as well, just started playing it a couple weeks ago.

nah, i like the Yakusa........

i seem to handle it very well (handbrake turns and all that), plus it has a very nice acceleration and speed.

Luis G said:
yo, did you made the "bonus jumps" LOL

10,000 for each.

And after that it says, perfectly insane stunt (sp??).

Lots of money if you drive like a maniac like me.
go by the pike creek, where you did the 'bait' episode, turn in the place and drive of the planks of wood, you'll get a nice slow motion jump and if you land the right side up you'll get like 500-1000 especially if you spin alot in the air :D

Only the second Island, but I've only had that one for about a week. Had it for 6 six months on the PS/2. Something about stealing cars and picking up ho's. Should have made this game a long time ago.

right now i am just pickin up ho's, doing vigalante missions and driving about, played the game over 3 times, need expansions!! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back