The "101 OTC slogans" thread

fury

Administrator
Staff member
OK, well, there aren't 101, but they're true anyway. :beerbang: In no particular order...

NOTE: MOST OF THESE ARE PROBABLY A JOKE. DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE IF ONE OF THEM APPLIES TO YOU. YOU ARE NOT BEING SINGLED OUT/INSULTED/PICKED ON/OPPRESSED/DRIVEN AWAY/ANYTHING ELSE.

1. Off Topic Central - If it makes sense, you won't find it here
  2. Off Topic Central - Home of the headbanger family
  3. Off Topic Central - A new controversy every week
  4. Off Topic Central - Life? Who needs that?
  5. Off Topic Central - Once you're here, you'll never leave. Even if you hate us.
  6. Off Topic Central - Once you're here, you'll never leave. Even if we hate you.
  7. Off Topic Central - Come look at Leslie's avatar at different angles
  8. Off Topic Central - where the admins (except Gonz) are afraid to post lest they be lynched
  9. Off Topic Central - Bring beer and we'll like you
  10. Off Topic Central - Be scared. Be very scared.
  11. Off Topic Central - We got wimminz...and wimminz got boobies. :brow:

Off Topic Central - Once you're here, you'll never leave. Even if you hate us.
Off Topic Central - Once you're here, you'll never leave. Even if we hate you.

:evilgrin:

• Off Topic Central - A new controversy every week
  • Off Topic Central - Life? Who needs that?
  • Off Topic Central - Come look at Leslie's avatar at different angles

:brow:

. . . THESE ARE PROBABLY A JOKE. DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE IF ONE OF THEM APPLIES TO YOU. YOU ARE NOT BEING SINGLED OUT/INSULTED/PICKED ON/OPPRESSED/DRIVEN AWAY/ANYTHING ELSE.
. . . it's very sad that there would even be a need to clairfy that, fearing your freedom of expression. (can we say 'fuck' in the lounge?) fuck 'em if'n they can't take joke.

I have yet to see any breast's's since I got here, ('cept those fakies on Leslie I fiddled with)

I had a classic slogan for JJR's... and it actually got at least one person to sign up. It's easy to re-do it for OTC, though.

Who needs sex when there's OTC? :D

I still like "we're all here ,because we're not all there" .I'm not sure if that was posted by someone ,when we were trying to come up with an OTC slogan or if I saw it on another forum,but it sums this place up.
Spongebob.gif

Gato_Solo said:
How about this...

OTC. It's better than a sharp stick in the rectum...

Speak for yourself...some people like a sharp stick in the rectum and who are you to oppress their lifestyle and push your morals on others :D

oh damn...we're in the LL, not the RW.

/me puts away the megaphone and sits down.

MrBishop said:
Speak for yourself...some people like a sharp stick in the rectum and who are you to oppress their lifestyle and push your morals on others :D

oh damn...we're in the LL, not the RW.

/me puts away the megaphone and sits down.

Ummm...I said sharp stick, not big...oh, nevermind... :D

Back