The Answer is Freedom, Baby

Freedom is right baby. Bush attacked and stripped away those freedoms and Obama is the best chance of getting them back.

Someone who tells me I "can't just drive my SUV, eat what I want, and keep my house at 72 degrees and think that that is OK". Is hardly the person I want to trust my freedom to.

Someone who tells me I "can't just drive my SUV, eat what I want, and keep my house at 72 degrees and think that that is OK". Is hardly the person I want to trust my freedom to.

hmmmmm. no one ever told me that.

maybe you should carve a backwards B in your face to show your dedication.

Well, it seems that there are still those who have not seen and heard the full litany of damning Obama quotes, readings, interviews, and videos. This should take care of that for those interested in actually researching the candidate's ideology and agenda.

1995: Obama Says Rev. Wright and Black Liberation Theology "Best Black Church Has to Offer"

2001: Obama Compares US to Nazi Germany

2001: Obama on the Redistribution of Wealth

2001: "Fundamental Flaw" of Constitution

2008: Farrakhan Calls Obama "The Messiah"

Obama's Book: Sought Out Marxist Professors

Or, you could check this out:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2017877/posts

"We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times ... and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK," Obama said.

You realize that he didn't say he wasn't going to let you. He referred to other countries response to irresponsibility.

The real threat to your freedom has come from Bush's repeated attacks on the Constitution while you sat idle.

Back