THE BBB

Miestro_jerry

Any one have a consumer problem that they have taken up with the BBB? *piss2* A company that ripped me off, the BBB said that they made a reasonable off to me, which they never did. I made a couple of "lets settle this matter" offers and they wanted to go from a simple offer to a very complex one. Plus their attorney turns out to a less than reputable person, got a 16 year old pregnant when he was 33. This attorney is being sued for malpractice, his own staff has filed suits against him and the guy told me something that he couldn't find in the law anywhere.

The BBB must be on the side of those who give them money, their business clients.

Anyone else have any good or bad experiences with the BBB as far as being a consumer????

Jerry

The BBB must be on the side of those who give them money, their business clients.

In general, that's correct. I've never gotten much satisfaction from them as a consumer and i don't really think they help businesses all that much either. It's kind of a protection racket.

Back